The MMS Female Leadership Program is a 2-day program aimed at the leadership development of female talent and personal empowerment within professional organizations.
The main objectives are:
- To help women leaders understand the forces affecting their careers
- To make choices from personal power
- To use power and influence more effectively
- To experience greater self-confidence
- To overcome biases/political game
- To be empowered to work more effectively towards business goals
The participants of the FLP will conclude their program with a Personal Leadership Development Plan containing motivations, ambitions and actions. To secure the effectiveness of the program, as a follow-up the participants will be coached individually.
With the MMS Female Leadership Program the organization offers female talent a unique and goal-oriented chance to empower as leaders. The organization will create a group of women leaders who have chosen for the organization from within, who are motivated, focused and want to make a difference.
For more information contact Lynn U. Stewart, PCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.